Friday, July 25, 2014

New Fabric Friday- Fun Fall Prints

Well, Summer is about 1/2 way over, which means it is time to get started on all those Fall projects!

Here are some great lines to get your started!

Little Pilgrims by Gail Cadden for Timeless Treasures

I recall be very upset last year around Thanksgiving time when I needed to make some baby bibs for Thanksgiving dinner and I couldn't find any cute and fun Thanksgiving prints...well, looks like my prayers were answered. 

Wildlife Mini Prints by Timeless Treasures

That Plaid. The Moose. The Bears. It's all so country and rustic I can hardly contain myself. 
Makes me want to wear a flannel shirt and set up a tent!


Mr. Chillingsworth from Andover

These two prints are absolutely adorable. We have a few more prints coming from this collection, but these are a great start.  Mr. Chillingsworth himself is sold by the Panel. Each panel is approx 22"x44/45".  He would make the most adorable wall hanging.  You will see him on my back door this Halloween, mark my words. 

Spooktacular Too by Maude Ashbury for Blend Fabrics

Spooktacular was so popular last year that was reprinted and is back in stock, and some new prints are 
included!

 

Don't wait to get your hands on some of this collection, it went fast last year! 

I hope that gives you some ideas for Fall projects.

Too see all our Halloween and Fall collections go HERE


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am in love with the spooktacular collage. Last year, my mom made me a ghastlies quilt, and it turned out so wonderfully. I think this year I'll return the favor. I've been looking up local fabric stores here in Colorado Springs. I've got a few choices, one being http://www.ruthsstitchery.com

myfabricconnection said...

Good Image Selection Nice Collections of fabrics with wonderful designs Beacon Hill Fabric

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...