Friday, July 5, 2013

New Fabric Friday

Yes, I am still alive!

My life has been a bit crazy.
We put our house on the market and it sold in 2 weeks!
Now we are quickly trying to find a place to live, and a place for all our gorgeous fabric to live!
So if I seem a bit distant in the next few weeks, you know why. 

Now, back to business.

I am so excited to announce that we have just received our shipment of 



These prints are exquisite!  I can't decide which colorway I like the best:

The Olives and Blues are delish......but the Orange and Navy's are so fun!
 

We have also created a CUSTOM FAT QUARTER BUNDLE for all you Fat Quarter Lovers out there!
Enjoy!



 There is something about fabric with Reindeer on it that gets me every time!  
These fun retro prints, in classic Christmas colors are sure to please!
Love them!


I soooo wish I had time right now to start working on some Christmas projects!!!


This week we also finally received these two little stragglers for the Avalon Collection:



 

They complete the collection!  Those navy;s, greens, red and yellows are so gorgeous together.
They literally sing to me every time I walk past them.

I have a quilt planned.....now I just need the time!

'


That's it for this week! 

We have LOADS of new stuff due to arrive in the next few weeks! Hopefully I can keep up with them and I will try to let you know when they are in the shop and ready for loving!

Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...