Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Fabric Friday-Valentine's Day

I know Christmas hasn't even arrived yet, but now is the time to get started thinking about that "Lovely" holiday in February...Valentine's Day!


Here is what's new in the SHOP this week!

Kissing Booth by Basicgrey for Moda

This vintage inspired collection is charming. 
The "Love Notes in Red" and the "Heart Houndstooth" had me at "XO"!


next up...

 Sweetcakes by Doodlebug Design for Riley Blake Designs


I KNOW!!!!

This adorable collection is just downright delicious!
I myself have never found a piece of cake that I couldn't agree with....just sayin. 

The Precuts are here too!




And I am so happy announce that the

Pirate Matey's Precuts are all finally in the SHOP!

 

LOVE this collection. 

Restocks this week:

These two babies are back in stock for all you Sock Monkey Fans!

    

And that's a wrap.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Info is out of this world, I would love to read more.
Valentine Love

Anonymous said...

Your contents are wonderful and advisory.
valentine hearts

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...