Friday, November 16, 2012

New Fabric Friday

Friday is here again!
And can you even believe that next Friday is BLACK FRIDAY?
Seriously, where has the year gone!

I'm not complaining though, I LOVE the Holidays.  
Now if I could only convince my husband that it isn't too early to put up the tree....

Oh well.

Here is what's new in the SHOP this week!



Yeah Baby!  It's here!


The Ombre Dots and Ombre Solids are delish.  
The designs run selvage to selvage on those prints, and they are captivating.


The colors in this collection are so complementing, and classic.  Love those Eggplants. LOVE.
 

And as I mentioned last week, we have the precuts as well. Beautiful quilt....easy as pie. 


This week from Robert Kaufman Fabrics


Just when you thought you were finally ready for the Holidays....Valentine's Day goodies start to arrive!

Prepare yourselves.....there are more V-Day collections on their way, and they are cuter than ever!

But what's cuter than Valentine's Ostriches, I ask? 

We'll see ya next week, Turkey Weekend and all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...