Friday, May 18, 2012

New Fabric Friday


Pin It
Happy Friday Everyone!

Boy do I have some "Eye Candy" for you all today!
So grab a seat and your beverage of choice and get ready to drool away!

Dress Up Days from Riley Blake Designs

  

 When I opened the box with this collection inside I literally sighed.  It is the perfect amount of cutesy.
I love the chevrons, the deep purples, and salmon oranges. Oh yeah, those little girls are stink'n cute as well!

  

We also have the 10" Stacker Squares for this exceptionally adorable collection.
      

 Are you drooling yet?

Are you one those gals with a love the red & aqua combo?
Join the club!  Who doesn't love that combo!

Vintage Modern by Bonnie and Camille is sure to satisfy.
We have the 5" Square Charm Packs in stock
       

And also these heartwarming gray, red and pink prints!
Houndstooth.....I just can't resist!

  
  

And now for one of my personal faves!


       

 This collection's cuteness is off the charts!
Bikes, a summer clothesline, plaids, flowers, dots!!!!!
All in the fun colors of summer.
  

 We got in the precuts this week, and we are expecting the FULL COLLECTION in yardage next week!
YES, THE FULL COLLECTION!
All 34 prints are on their way and should be here next week!

Mark you calendars, it will be awesome!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Pin It

1 comment:

Mev_Lohman said...

I love the Riley Blake prints! I need to order those for my niece a.s.a.p.!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...