Monday, November 21, 2011

Skirts for my Little Ladies

Believe it or not, I found a few spare moments the other day to sew!
And in those few spare moments, some cute little skirts were created.

Ever since Oops a Daisy by MoMo arrived this little skirt has been planned.
I am so glad it has finally come to life.

My girls will be matchy-matchy at Thanksgiving this year.

In case you haven't noticed....Scottie Dogs are taking over the fashion world.
Or at least it seems as I walk through the little girl's section of every store.
These cute little pups are everywhere! And it just so happens that we carry two adorable Scottie Dog prints HERE in the shop. I couldn't resist the houndstooth trim. It was too perfect. (found here)
I am finishing up the tutorial for the Scottie Dog skirts, and will  post it next week!
They were easy. Like, 2 skirts in 30 minutes easy!

My little gals are wearing the Scottie dog skirts to Tea Time with Santa this Saturday afternoon. I have high hopes of getting a perfect photo  of my three rascals and Santa, and if I do I will certainly share it with you. But most likely someone will be picking their nose, one will be crying, and the other will refuse to smile. I am sure it will be priceless.

Have a great Thanksgiving holiday everyone!

Our offices will close on Wednesday for the rest of the week and then we will resume shipping on Monday November 28th.

Be sure to check back Friday for a little holiday treat!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm so excited! I need a cute tutorial to dress up my babe! I can't wait! I hope you're feeling ok, keep us updated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...