Friday, November 18, 2011

New Fabric Friday!

I am alive. I promise.

You know how crazy life gets toward the end of the year. 
Thanksgiving.
Christmas.
Throw in a new baby, 2 toddlers, and back to back surgeries and you will understand my lack of blogging.

Okay, now lets get down to business,

and to some super cute prints!

Daisy Cottage from Riley Blake Designs is here!
My 3 year old daughter literally squealed when she saw it come out of the box!
Love the vintage phones!

And the cottages!

And the chandeliers!
Okay, I love them.

We also have precuts for the Daisy Cottage collection HERE.

Also new in the shop is

Pear Tree by Thomas Knauer for Andover Fabrics
Thomas is new to Andover and this is his first fabric collection.
Just wait until you see his upcoming collections, they are just as exquisite!

"Partridge in a Pear Tree"?
No?
Too soon for Christmas songs?
That's okay, the fabric is even better than a song!
I know those little birds make my heart sing!

I have been working on some darling little skirts for my girls and hope to share them with you all next week.

Don't forget to check back next week....

Black Friday and Cyber Monday will be awesome!

Have a great weekend everyone, and thanks for your continued support of The Little Fabric Shop!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...