Thursday, June 23, 2011

Do you LOVE fabric?

I know, silly question.

If you are reading this you probably sew in your sleep like I do...

because you LOVE fabric too!!!

Well, if you LOVE fabric, then you are going to LOVE what's new this week!


Pirates by Emily Taylor for Riley Blake Designs

 THE ENTIRE COLLECTION!

Isn't it TO DIE FOR!!  I almost contemplated not listing it all in the shop because I wanted to keep the entire collection for myself. But because I love you all so much, HERE it is!
"BEWARE, MATEY!", don't wait too long to order, it's going quickly!

Alphabet Soup by My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake Designs

THE ENTIRE COLLECTION!

Perfect for little ones!  I can totally see the Argyle Star prints for little boy's ties!

We also have the Fat Quarter Sets in both the BOY and GIRL collections!


 We also received some more fabulous prints from Michael Miller Fabrics.



 Click on any image to take you to it in the shop!

Summer time around here means FABRIC!!!

We have added so many amazing collections during the month of June, and let me tell you...

JULY is going to knock your socks off!!!

See for yourself HERE!

Now, put your socks back on and head on over to the shop for some 

SUMMER FABRIC LOVIN'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...