Tuesday, January 4, 2011

In Fabric News....

What other news could you expect from this blog, right?

Hope you all had a great holiday season and are ready for this new year!
I know did, and am!

Especially since this was the first fabulous fabric delivery of 2011!



Isn't it To.Die.For!

I love them all, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would this little sweety:
 It is just so bright and fun and makes me wish that Springtime was here!
(there is a blizzard taking place right outside my window as we speak)

That's okay, Spring will be here before we know it, and I need time to get all my springtime projects underway!

Oh yeah, this little gem also just arrived:
Bicycles in Gray from Michael Miller Fabrics
It leaves me speechless, it is just too darn cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...