Thursday, March 11, 2010

Overwhelmed! In The Best Possible Way!

Would you just look at all this gorgeous fabric that arrived today!

I don't have time to post about them all, but here is the run down:


♥ Andrea Victoria by My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake Designs

♥ Poppy by Laura Gunn for Michael Miller Fabrics

♥ Timber by Jessica Leavitt for Windham

♥ Rainy Days and Mondays by Melimba and Beccabury for Riley Blake Designs

Okay, Rainy Days got here Monday, but I still haven't had time to put it away!

I am working my fingers off trying to get them all listed in the shop. If you look in the shop and something isn't listed, don't worry, it will be soon!

1 comment:

Whitney Bennett said...

OMG Thank you for posting this. You can never find pretty purple fabric ANYWHERE. I am in love with the Andrea Victoria for Riley Blake. I am anxious to see that in your shop. Thanks for posting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...