Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Better Late Than Never

So remember before Christmas
(yes, that would be almost 3 months ago)
when I promised to post pictures of the blankets I made my kids.

Yup, better late than never, right?

Here is my son's. His room is cowboy themed and I love how his "blankie" turned out.
I used the fabric again and to cover some canvas wall hangings, and my very talented friend made some vinyl hangings for me to put on top the canvas.
HERE is her shop.
Didn't they turn out cute!

And here is the blanket I made my daughter.

Don't mind the little girl on the blanket, she wouldn't get off.



Here are all the prints that I used in the blankets. They are all available in the shop.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Those are so cute! Thanks forposting all of your cute projects and ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...